Wednesday, December 22, 2004

To: dean of the faculty international relations
From: Rinata S.
Subj: changes in our University
Date: 22/12/2004


If one day I won a lot of many, there are a lot of things I would like to change especially at our University.
First. The elevators do not work the way they should. They are always out of order. At times it absolutely impossible to stick in, as there are too many people waiting to go up or down.
Second. A hungry student is socially dangerous. Moral: WE NEED TO HAVE CANTEEN O CAFE.
Third. I would use the many to sponsor the construction of another building. As to my mind there is not enough space for all the students.
There are just a few taken cake of. And I really have a lot of many I would probably use it for this purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home